- PURE: Made with certified Organic Essential Oils of Lemongrass & Citronella. Free Me strives to be a brand delivering you all natural and clean ingredients in every product.
- KIND: Free Me products are safe to use on all ages from 1 year and above, even those with sensitive skin. Our mission is to leave a small ecological footprint with our sustainable brand using vegan ingredients which are never tested on animals.
- REAL: 98% natural ingredients. We are a family brand that believes in being transparent with our customers and community through our core values. Every ingredient used is labeled clearly for you to know exactly what you are getting. Free Me is a trusted family brand for everyone built by real people.
- Made in the UAE with 250 ml of DEET-Free protection. Generous and frequent spraying to all exposed skin will shield you with an extremely effective natural barrier. This is all that is needed to send mosquitos away! Simple.
- A gorgeous lemon scented fragrance that is loved by all, except Mosquitos! Nothing Comes Near.
Back to products
Mosquito Repellent-Citronella and Lemongrass
AED 51.45 inc. VAT
Made with Organic and Naturally Kind ingredients
SKU: FMC03 Category: Mosquito Repellent
Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth, Water
Shipping & Delivery
Kay Bartenschlager –
I use this before I play golf and so far so good. Thank you!
This worked 100% on my recent trip to Kenya.. and its completely natural… definitely converted. Thank you so much.
Kim Lowe –
Works for us and we are attacked normally
LD Traore –
Shona Hind congratulations on an amazing product. I brought it not knowing it was locally owned. It works a treat for my youngest (the one who gets the most bites). I love it so much I’m about to buy a second bottle to carry with me. Thank you again x
The only way to sit comfortably in the garden and safely this winter. Thank you.
Sahar Krb –
Just back from our holiday in the Maldives and LOVED our Free Me repellent. It even worked better than the one our hotel provided (which was a chemical scented one). Loved the smell and obviously the fact it works and is safe for use on the littles. Bonus point: ended up using a little bit to help with motion sickness on the seaplane – don’t ask why… the smell just helped!
Stephanie Hughes –
We went to Dubai Safari Park and I was worried about being eaten alive and not by the Tigers! As a family we are plagued by mosquito bites wherever we go. We took our Free Me with us and sprayed before we entered, to my amazement we came out 5 hours later with not one single mozzie (or tiger) bite! Highly recommend.
ulster-bank belfast-kings-road –
You’re so cool! I don’t think I’ve read anything like this before. So great to find another person with a few genuine thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!